Globibo Data Protection and Personal Data Privacy
We take our responsibilities under Local, Regional, and Global Personal Data Protection Policies very seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and are committed to properly manage, protect and process the data.
Our Data Protection Policies / Processes
We operate in several markets adhering to local and international Policies. Furthermore, we are audited and certified for ISO 27001 (International Standard for Information Security). Our Data Protection Structure is multi-layered and has several components summarized below.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: We sign with you standard Non-Disclosure Agreements. Please download our standard NDA, but we also accept your templates.
- Data Protection Policy: Explanation on how we collect, use, disclose and/or process personal data. Please download our latest policy from here.
- Data Processor Agreement: If we process data that was entrusted to you as an organization, we have a standard Processor Agreement for your review Please download our sample DPA.
- Data Protection Service Agrement: For Clients that need an extra Service Agreement, we provide the following template: Please download here.
- ISO 27001 – Manual: The ISMS document describes all policies and guidelines based on 27001. This is an internal document, audited and certified by a Security Auditing Firm. This document is not shared with Clients.
- Company Handbook: Governs other policies and guidelines related to Information & Data Security. This is an internal document, not shared with external business partners.
All our staff is trained on Data & Privacy Protection. IT staff goes through additional IT specific training on data protection.
Enquiries / Complaints
For questions, requests, or complaints, please contact us. Messages (including but not limited to Whistleblower) can be directed to a feedback helpdesk monitored by key officers (director-level) of the organization.